UNSW Canberra’s Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Office aims to create an inclusive campus for students and staff to reach their full academic and career potential, regardless of background. We work with students and staff across the university to evolve a culture that embraces equity and supports a diverse and inclusive community through strategic policies, initiatives, training programs, and events.
We can help you with:
- advice and referrals for students on Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, flexible study and wellbeing matters
- advice and support for reasonable adjustments
- management of a range of Equity and Diversity initiatives, projects, events and activities for students
- co-ordination of UNSW Canberra’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee and Equity plan
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion training and resources.
UNSW offers a range of support and development services for all students, including:
If you have any questions, concerns, or queries our team is ready to help you. For a confidential chat or to seek support please contact;
Mel Kovacs - Human Resources, UNSW Canberra