Do I need to be a member of the Defence Force to attend?

No, all of UNSW Canberra’s Professional Education courses are open to the public.


Do I need an undergraduate qualification to study a Professional Education course?

Each course has different entry requirements. See the course outline to find out the entry requirements for the desired course.


What is the dress code?

Dress is civilian, neat casual


Where are courses held?

Advertised courses are held in the ACT, NSW, SA and VIC.

Tailored courses can be held across Australia. See In House Presentation Opportunities.


Can completion of a Professional Education course be used as credit in a Postgraduate program?

See Accreditation