Publishing your research dataset offers a number of benefits, including facilitating discovery and citation of your research.
Looking for somewhere trustworthy to store your research data? Try these options:
- UNSW Data Archive – free, long-term data management and storage for UNSW staff and students
- re3data.org – search detailed information on thousands of research data repositories to find one that suits your research
- Open Access Directory of Data Repositories – open access data repositories for a wide range of subject areas
- PLOS Recommended Repositories – trusted, recognized, and established repositories
- Scientific Data Recommended Data Repositories – repositories on this list have been evaluated by Nature Research’s Scientific Data
Questions about data archives? AskUs!