Lockers are available free of charge in the cloakroom of the Library for day use only. Each locker has a power point for charging mobile devices. Note that all lockers will be cleared at COB each day.
To Occupy a Locker
- Choose a 'Locker Number' (available lockers are open). The number is located on each locker
- Enter the 'Locker Number' on the control panel, and then enter your personal 4 digit 'Pin Number'. Note: Simple codes such as 1111 or 1234 are rejected.
- Place your belongings into the locker and close the door.
To open a locker
- Enter the Locker Number and your 4 Digit Pin Number.
- The following will appear on LCD Screen:
Are you leaving YES or NO
(YES = End of Hire, Rental/Occupy Period)
(NO = Re-entering locker and continuing use)
For assistance with lockers, please ask our friendly library staff.