EMAC is the biennial meeting of the Engineering Mathematics Group (EMG), a special interest group of the Australian and New Zealand Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ANZIAM) division.
This meeting provides a forum for researchers interested in the development and use of mathematical methods in engineering and applied mathematics. It aims to foster interactions between mathematicians and engineers, from both academia and industry.
A long-running feature of EMAC is the inclusion of special sessions on engineering/mathematics education focusing on the needs of both engineering and applied mathematics undergraduates.
A refereed proceeding will be published after the conference in the Electronic Supplement of the ANZIAM Journal. This will be subject to the usual rigorous ANZIAM Journal refereeing process.
Further information regarding the proceedings of the conference will be available closer to the conference date.
Chair of EMG – Bronwyn Hajek (University of South Australia)
UNSW Canberra Organising Committee
- Fiona Richmond
- Zlatko Jovanoski (Director)
- Leesa Sidhu
- Duncan Sutherland
- Fangbao Tian
- Isaac Towers
- Timothy Trudgian
- Simon Watt
Invited Speakers Committee
- Alys Clark (University of Auckland)
- Jennifer Flegg (University of Melbourne)
- Bronwyn Hajek (University of South Australia) (EMG Chair)
- Zlatko Jovanoski (UNSW Canberra)
- Dann Mallet (Queensland University of Technology)
- Robert Niven (UNSW Canberra)
- Brandon Pincombe (Defence Science and Technology Group)
- Melanie Roberts (Griffith University) (Chair)
- Harvinder Sidhu (UNSW Canberra)